Based on the now, long gone, Branch Line from Campbelltown to Camden, off the Main Southern Line South of Sydney.

Friday, 28 July 2017

Dairy Farmers.

This is a project I have been working on, and has taken me some two (2) months to get to this stage of construction. It will rest now until I receive some more roof vents from the manufacture. When they arrive, (I believe in two (2) weeks), I can then go ahead and finish painting the roof and trimmings and add some detail. It was a bit difficult to construct as this building in reality is on a down hill slope, and I have made it on the flat. Some things just didn't add up, and it was out of square. I thought at one stage the only way to square it, was to put it on the floor and stomp on it. That would square it !! But I persevered with it, and got it to where it is. The colour green, was the colour in the late 50's early 60's.


My version of Dairy Farmers.

Where the side loading dock is, next to the concrete apron, I will grass it and plant a tree or two. That will give Dairy Farmers somewhere to dispose of their spilt milk !!


Dairy Farmers Camden, in Flood


It is hard to believe that the waters could reach this high in flood time.

Been looking at other parts of the layout, and sizing up for some scenery reshaping, but that's another time.



2 comments:

  1. The layout is coming along nicely,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray. Although I can't do to scale and to the plan, the representation is there.

    ReplyDelete