Based on the now, long gone, Branch Line from Campbelltown to Camden,

Saturday, 7 October 2017

"Moving Along".

I have finally come to the conclusion that the Station Master's House is finished. It has been a long haul, and now I can see the fruits of my labour and perseverance. Maybe not as brilliant as some, but as I had no photos, and just a plan, I'm happy with the outcome. Those black lines are where the fence will go.



I have also finished Dairy Farmers and now my next project, the paling fence and then the Goods Shed. A rough calculation indicates the fence will require 200+ palings. This will keep me quiet for a while. 
I thought that doing all the main structures, starting at Camden, and going around the layout, so that the representation is visible to those who never knew Camden, would be a great starting point. I can then come back and fill the little bits and pieces, like point levers, and trackside items, later. This will also allow me to empty a few storage boxes I have.
I also have a small job to paint a blue car carrier, black, for another friend. I spent today adding vehicle tie down brackets to the carrier, both top and bottom decks. Not an easy job, but it's done now.
Cheers for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim,
    looking good, when's the SM moving in?
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, He has just moved out. I'm thinking of putting The Golden Archers there instead.

    ReplyDelete