Based on the now, long gone, Branch Line from Campbelltown to Camden,

Sunday, 18 February 2018

"All's well, that ends well".

Last Monday was a "God Send" and now I know what not to use, as I continue with line side structures. I guess it's also better to have more clearance than trying to have the minimum. During the week I replaced the facia on the platform, repaired the Goods Shed for clearance, and all is well again.

Is this guy photographing me !!






Yesterday I did a repair on two Auscision "B" Class locos and they entered the platform without any problems.
I have also drawn the base plan for the second service station. This is the one with the residence attached. I now need to trek to Newcastle for the tile roofing.
I have found over time that when constructing buildings, it is best to do the roof first, then put the walls under it. I have found on occasions that if you have a slightly different angle (or slope) on one section of the roof, the building can be out of square.


My Service Station and Residence Plan


Service Station and Residence


So until I get to Newcastle I will find something else to work on.
Cheers for now.

2 comments: